It is one of the world’s most accurate and reliable pulse oximeters. The design and size of the pulse oximeter makes it easier to carry around everywhere you go. It is designed for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) and Pulse Rate.
The package is loaded with several accessories. Other than the device, two AAA batteries are included along with a silicon cover to protect your device from any damage. A lanyard (neck band) is also present for convenience. The main features are mentioned below:
- The device comes with 18-month warranty.
- The display screen is OLED and shows crystal clear readings.
- This model has an improved LED light and sensor.
Zacurate500E Premium fingertip pulse oximeter is made of advanced ABS plastic for shielding.
- The digital display screen shows SpO2 Levels, plethysmograph, pulse rate BPM (beats per minute), battery level indicator, and pulse bar graph.
ZacuratePremium 500E pulse oximeter barely deviates more than 1% under lab conditions.
- The pulse oximeter offers a numerical representation of pulse strength.
- The SpO2 display range is 0% to 100% along with resolution 1% and accuracy 70% to 100% is +/-2% and 0% to 69% is not defined.
- The pulse rate display range is 30bpm to 250bp along with resolution 1 bpm and accuracy +/-2 bpm.
- The plethysmograph gives a visual representation of heartbeat and amount of blood flowing through blood vessels.
- The user can adjust the brightness levels of the OLED screen by pressing and holding the power button.
|Lightweight and simple to use||Less accurate readings|
|Accurate readings in just a few seconds||Screen orientation can’t be changed|
|Silicone cover provides protection|
How to use
Zacurate 500E Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
People need to monitor the oxygen levels in their blood to identify if the body is functioning properly. One of the featured product of
Using a pulse oximeter at home, taking readings will let you know if the oxygen concentration is above or below certain levels. The pulse oximetry process is as follows:
- A clip-like device or probe is placed on your finger. A small pressure is felt by the individual without any pain or pinching.
- The probe should be put on the patient correctly to ensure the oximeter works correctly
- In some cases, a small probe is placed on your finger with a sticky adhesive. A person may be asked to remove your fingernail polish as it can cause complications in the accuracy of the reading.
- You’ll keep the probe on for as long as needed to monitor your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- As soon as the test is completed, the clip or probe will be removed.
- Once the test is over, the readings determine if other testing or treatment is necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The multi-directional display option is not working properly. The screen always stays in one position. How can I fix this problem?
When the pulse oximeter is on, simply press and hold the power button to rotate the screen.
How accurate is the pulse oximeter?
I loaded new batteries but the pulse oximeter does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for
Zacurate 500E Pulse Oximeter be used on children?
The 500E Fingertip pulse oximeter is a portable non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of blood oxygen level and pulse rate of
This device is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease. It is intended for non-medical purposes by healthy people to monitor their pulse rate and blood oxygen levels. It is only for sports and aviation use.