The Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter is the upgraded and latest model manufactured by the Beurer company. This model has a feature of transferring your measured values to the Beurer Health Manager application via Bluetooth. This device is particularly suitable for persons with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, and also bronchial asthma.
The Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter is a precise way to check a person’s oxygen saturation level and pulse rate.
The Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter allows wireless transfer of measurements along with being small and light in size and weight. The device is for use at home and on the move as well. A strap and belt pouch is included in the package. The following are its main features:
- The device has a colour display with 4 available views.
- The device shows graphic pulse display.
- It has a low battery indicator.
- The device uses 2 AAA batteries which allows less consumption of power.
- It comes with a warranty of 5 years.
The device is sensitive and accurate as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate. Following are its technical specifications:
- The device measures arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse) accurately.
- It has a built in 4.0 Bluetooth for transfer of measurements to your smart device.
- It has an adjustable display brightness.
- It comes with a built in memory space for 100 measurements.
- The device has an automatic switch-off feature.
Beurer Health Manager Application
The Beurer Health Manager Application is modern and networked. It allows you to keep a track of your measurements whenever you want to. It also stores your blood pressure and blood glucose activity along with the heart rate and oxygen saturation.
Beurer Health Manager software and application is available for free download and is compatible with iOS and Android via Bluetooth 4.0.
How to use Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter?
Pulse oximetry is a fast, noninvasive, and painless test. In some cases, doctors recommend having a pulse oximeter at home.
Using a pulse oximeter at home, taking readings will let you know if the oxygen concentration is above or below certain levels. The pulse oximetry process is as follows:
- A clip-like device or probe is placed on your finger. A small pressure is felt by the individual without any pain or pinching.
- The probe should be put on the patient correctly to ensure the oximeter works correctly
- In some cases, a small probe is placed on your finger with a sticky adhesive. A person may be asked to remove your fingernail polish as it can cause complications in the accuracy of the reading.
- You’ll keep the probe on for as long as needed to monitor your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- As soon as the test is completed, the clip or probe will be removed.
- Once the test is over, the readings determine if other testing or treatment is necessary.
Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter keeps a close eye on your blood oxygen levels. Using this pulse oximeter is very easy. Furthermore, you get a user manual which makes it even easier to use. It offers a 5-year warranty. So, Beurer PO 60 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter keeps a track of your health. Therefore, it is highly recommended to use this device for home use.