Concord Health Supply, located in the Chicago area, is a global leader in pulse oximetry. For fast, convenient monitoring of blood oxygen saturation, it is tough to beat this well-designed fingertip oximeter. It is very important for individuals with certain medical conditions to keep a close eye on their blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate, and the Concord Sapphire DELUXE Pulse Oximeter is a convenient, low weight option that can be worn around your neck at all times. . Its shock resistant rubber cover protects it from damage to ensure that it lasts for many years to come.
This Concord pulse oximeter has been created to measure the heart rate and blood oxygen saturation levels of both
Having a single pulse oximeter for pediatric and adult patients will simplify the process of monitoring everyone, and it also makes this item ideal for home usage. Comes with a sturdy, canvas case with belt loop attachment and a free neck lanyard
- dual color digital OLED display.
- SpO2, Pulse bar, Pulse and waveform.
- Battery-low indicator
- 2-AAA batteries
- 2 year warranty
QUICK, ACCURATE AND EASY TO USE: One-Button On shows your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate and pulse strength. Perfect for sports/aviation use and not intended for medical.
- auto power-off after 8 seconds
- Flip display 4 ways with one button
- batteries for up to 30 hours of continuous operation
How to use Concord Sapphire DELUXE Pulse Oximeter
The Concord Sapphire DELUXE Pulse Oximeter is suitable for sports and aviation. Anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate should purchase this amazing model manufactured by Dark Lightening. However, the device should only be used before or after exercise.
In quick and easy simple steps, you can start using your oximeter without any difficulty. These steps are:
- Remove the back cover of the device and install two AAA batteries. The batteries are included in the box by the manufacturing company.
- Insert the finger into the oximeter and align it with the red light. Wait for eight to ten seconds for the oximeter to do its work.
- Read the results after the oximeter indicates the levels on its LED display screen.
The Concord Sapphire DELUXE Pulse Oximeter is compact and portable. A user can take it with them throughout their day. The device is not intended for medical use. For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, this model is the best one.
Moreover, it has a good rating along with a mid range price which makes it lighter on the budget of the person planning on buying a pulse oximeter. Therefore, it is one of the best models on the present market.