The fingertip pulse oximeter model CMS-50DL is quite simple and affordable, manufactured to provide accurate results of your blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. It displays the percentage of blood that is loaded with oxygen. The design is compact, lightweight comes with a free carrying case, and cord for convenience.
It is made specifically for sports enthusiasts like hikers, bikers, climbers /or for aviators, like skydivers including others interested in measuring oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The device is reliable and durable. Remember this is a fitness tracker, not a hospital-grade device. It is not intended for medical use.
Designed specifically for athletes, Flexzion CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter comes with following features,
- A crystal clear LED display that shows your SpO2 and pulse rate.
- An auto-adjustable brightness, for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate in about 10 seconds.
- A low battery indicator.
- Has an optical sensor with red light wavelength 660nm, & infrared wavelength 880nm.
The device is made of hard molded ABS plastic. It accommodates a wides range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult. Specification includes;
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries, which gives up to 40 hours of continuous readings.
- Has a range of SpO2 at 35%-99%. For pulse rate, the range is 30bpm-250bpm.
- Accommodates a one-button operation system.
- Automatic power-off. Turns-off in about 10 seconds when not in use.
- The package comes with a 1x Pulse oximeter and heart rate monitor, a user manual, and a case (batteries not included).
How to use Flexzion CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
Supporting all finger sizes from pediatric to adult, the operation is quite easy and simple. For convenience, the following are the instructions.
- Take the oximeter and put your finger inside the finger chamber.
- Make sure the finger is inserted correctly, so the sensor monitors your SpO2 & pulse rate.
- Push the button, wait for 10 seconds. Do not move your finger while the oximeter takes readings.
- Once the process is complete, the result will be displayed on the LED screen.
- Now, remove the finger. The device will shut-off automatically.
Pulse oximetry is a noninvasive method for monitoring a person’s oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. It’s reading of SpO2 (peripheral oxygen saturation) is not always identical to the reading of SaO2 (arterial oxygen saturation) from arterial blood gas analysis, but the two are reliably enough correlated that the safe, convenient, noninvasive, inexpensive pulse oximetry method is valuable for measuring oxygen saturation in clinical use.