- The package includes two AAA batteries that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box.
- A carrying case is included to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a lanyard (neck band) for convenience.
- The finger chamber is made with smart spring system. It works perfectly for ages 12 and above.
- It has a large OLED display which is easily visible in day or night.
- A high quality ABS Plastic shields the pulse oximeter from the environment to ensure accurate readings.
- It comes with a 12-month warranty as well.
With this pulse oximeter, users can easily determine their SpO2 levels and pulse rate. It is specially designed for sports people, aviators, and people that are involved in strenuous activities. The following are the technical specifications:
- The auditory alarm warns the user when the SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits.
- It has an adjustable display brightness which can be configured by pressing and holding the pulse oximeter’s power button.
- The OLED display includes plethysmograph. The plethysmograph is a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels.
- It has an auditory beeps for every detected pulse.
- The Battery life is about 30 hours which allows your device to operate longer.
- SpO2 levels reach 100% and accuracy deviation under lab conditions is +/-2%.
|It is highly accurate and reliable||It doesn’t have a rotating screen|
|high-quality medical grade silicone||The digit are very tiny. Hard to read|
|Easy to carry|
How to use
Zacurate 500C Pro Series Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor?
In quick and easy simple steps, you can start using your oximeter without any difficulty. These steps are:
- Remove the back cover of the device and install two AAA batteries. The batteries are included in the box by the manufacturing company.
- Insert the finger into the oximeter and align it with the red light. Wait for eight to ten seconds for the oximeter to do its work.
- Read the results after the oximeter indicates the levels on its OLED display screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know the battery is low?
The battery icon on the digital screen will flash each time you turn on the device indicating that the device is checking the power supply. It disappears after 2-3 blinks if the device has sufficient charge. If the battery icon remains on the OLED display, then it is an indication of low battery level.
children pulse oximeter work on infants?
The device is suitable for
What is the pulse rate range the
children pulse oximeter can register?
How do I turn off the pulse oximeter?
Leave a Reply