One of the main features is the adorable animal design which makes it visually pleasing and easily accepted by
- It has an OLED display screen which allows the user to read their measurements clearly without any issue.
- The digital screen shows SpO2 levels, plethysmograph, pulse rate BPM (beats per minute), battery level indicator, and pulse bar graph.
- The device requires 2 AAA batteries that consumes less power and makes the device last for a longer time.
- The display range of the
ZacurateDigital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Childrenis 0% to 100% and has a resolution of 1%.
- The accuracy of readings is 0% to 69% is no definition and 70% to 100% is +/-2%.
- The pulse rate range is 30bpm to 250bpm with a resolution of 1 bpm
- The accuracy of pulse rate is +/-2 bpm
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get a reading.
- The display screen has a feature of auto rotating into portrait or landscape mode and is detected by the device itself according to your hand movements.
|Plethysmograph to enhance the accuracy||Movement while measuring causes problems|
|Rotatable display||Included batteries are of low quality|
How to use
Zacurate 500BL Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Children?
People need to monitor the oxygen levels in their blood to identify if the body is functioning properly. One of the featured product of
In quick and easy simple steps, you can start using your oximeter without any difficulty. These steps are:
- Remove the back cover of the device and install two AAA batteries. The batteries are included in the box by the manufacturing company.
- Insert the finger into the oximeter and align it with the red light. Wait for eight to ten seconds for the oximeter to do its work.
- Read the results after the oximeter indicates the levels on its LED display screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
children pulse oximeter work on infants?
The device is suitable for
How accurate is the
children pulse oximeter?
Reading accuracy falls within +/- 2% which is the FDA standard for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals.
What is the pulse rate range the
children pulse oximeter can register?
Does it fit an adult finger?
It possesses a single button which makes it effortless to operate. This model gives you SpO2 levels along with pulse rate. Although it is for kids, a person should consult a physician before operating it on
Leave a Reply