It comes with a vibration sensor that alerts you when the oxygen saturation level drops below the threshold. All the data which you want to see on the device is displayed on the LED device. The display is easy to read.
- High resolution and easy to read LED display
- Soft ring sensor is gentle on your fingers and never goes off from for daily use
- Smart audio reminder. Now you can get to know when the readings drop below than pre-threshold.
- High customer satisfaction rate with great reviews and high stars
- Durable and portable device. Recommended for traveling purpose
- Continuously records blood oxygen saturation level, pulse rate, and body movements up to16 hours
- You can download a free app with unlimited storage in App Vihealth on ios and Andriod
- Build-in memory. Store data and can work without a phone
- Now you can share unlimited reports with your doctor and your loved ones
|Unlimited data storage and sharing||Not recommend use for sport|
|App display graphic report||Not recommend use for sleep breath problems|
|Accurate, reliable, durable and waterproof||The reminder works only when the phone stays in the Dashboard and not locked|
How to use
Wellue Oxylink Wireless Blood Oxygen Monitor
- Insert your finger in the ring like structure attached below the main screen
- Monitor your pulse rate and oxygen saturation level
- Connect the oxygen saturation sensor with an app
- Adjust your threshold level
- View your detailed readings on an app
- Remove the device when not it used
The overall expierence with this device is good. You can adjust your high or low threshold and activate the alram sensor. It gives you accurate reading concering your health. You can check detailed analysis, graphic report and trends of blood oxygen saturation level, pulse rate and body motion. You can view the real-time blood oxygen & pulse rate in App Dashboard.