The device is suitable for use in family, hospital, community healthcare and physical care in sports, etc. However, it is recommended to use the device before or after exercising rather than during the workout sessions.
The device is small in volume and light in weight. It is convenient in carrying as well. The package includes a wristband, user manual, power adaptor, data line, PC software disk, and an oximeter probe. The main features are mentioned below:
- The display mode is 65K Color OLED display screen.
- SpO2 value display Pulse rate value display, bar graph display Pulse waveform display
- It has a battery capacity indication. Moreover, the battery working hour is up to 20 hours.
- The device has a pulse rate sound indication.
This device accurately records pulse and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation. The operation of the product is easy and consumes less power. It can also be used for real time, continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate during sleep and aviation. The following are the technical specifications:
- The SpO2 measuring range is 0%～100%. When the SpO2 is 70%～100％,the permission of absolute error is ±2％ and below 70%, it is unspecified. In addition, the resolution is 1%.
- The pulse rate measuring range is 25bpm～250bpm. The accuracy is ±2 bpm or ±2%. In addition, the resolution is 1bpm.
- The SpO2 error is ±4% and the pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2%.
- The display direction and screen brightness can be changed.
- If the measured data crosses the limits, a low-voltage alarm is set off which notifies the user.
How to use
CONTEC CMS50F Wrist Watch Pulse Oximeter?
The Pulse Oximeter is small in volume, consumes less power, convenient in operating and is portable. It is necessary for patients to put one of their fingers into a probe for diagnosis which directly shows the measured value of oxygen saturation on the display screen.
You can use the
- Install the wristband and probe, then put the finger into the probe.
- Turn on the device by long pressing the button on the panel.
- Do not shake the finger and keep the patient in a stable state during the process.
- The data can be read directly from the screen on the measuring interface.
CONTEC CMS50F Wrist Watch Pulse Oximeter PC Software
- When the person installs the software affiliated with the
CONTECCMS50F Wrist Watch Pulse Oximeter on their computer, SpO2 and SpO2 Review applications will appear.
- The “SpO2” is a program for receiving real-time data. The icon is shown below:
- The “SpO2 Review” is a program for receiving stored data. The icon is shown below:
- Connect the device to the computer with the included USB cable, then double click the “SpO2” icon to start the program.
- On the main menu interface, short press the button to move the menu choice bar to”USB”, then long press the button to transmit the real-time data to computer which displays the data.
The pulse oxygen saturation is an important bio-parameter for respiration. A number of diseases relating to respiratory system may cause the decrease of SpO2 in the blood. These serious symptoms might bring danger to human’s life. Therefore, prompt information of patients’ SpO2 is of great value for the doctor to discover the potential danger.
If an individual wants a pulse oximeter with wireless Bluetooth along with wired features and technology, the