The Pro Series is the only digital LED fingertip pulse oximeter and blood oxygen saturation monitor that can obtain and display readings up to 100%.
It features a vivid LED display for reading easily. Fingertip button features a SMART Spring System to adjust different finger sizes. The casing is hypoallergenic and comes with slightly different colors. It has a silicone covering that acts as a shock absorber. It prevents the oximeter from dirt and physical damage. Key features include,
- It comes with a bright LED display that shows a clear red color text display which allows you to see the readings in dark.
- It has a one-button operation accommodation. SpO2 and PR range are shown at a snap.
- The silicon housing comes with a lanyard that is attached to the top hole of the oximeter so you can carry it with you.
- The display shows SpO2 Levels, pulse bar graph, and pulse rate BPM (beats per minute).
- It has a low battery indicator. It will automatically shut down within 10 seconds once the finger is removed.
Like other oximeters,
- Measures your Spo2 with an accuracy of 70% to 99%, +/-2%
- Determine the pulse rate at the range of 25bpm to 250 bpm, with an accuracy of +/-2 bpm
- Less battery consumption. Gives you 40-hour of continuous monitoring time.
- Provide readings even if blood perfusion index is as low as 0.2 %
- Blood oxygen saturation level can rise up to 100%, SpO2, and pulse rate now faces the user.
How to use
Zacurate Pro Series 500DL?
To take a reading, just clip it to your finger and press the button to turn it on. The LED displays the results in a snap. SMART Spring System accommodates various finger sizes. Its small size makes it easy to use and carry around. You can not use it on thumb or toe.
- First, install the batteries. Make sure batteries are inserted correctly. If not, the oximeter might not work.
- Open the clamp, and insert the finger into it. Fingernail facing upward between the LED light source and LED sensor.
- Now release the clamp and press the button. Keep your finger and body still while the oximeter takes readings.
- Moving your finger during the process might cause problems. It’s better to keep still while sensor monitors your Spo2 and pulse rate.
- Once, the process is complete, the readings will display on the LED screen.
- Now, remove the finger, the oximeter will power off automatically within 10 seconds.
There are plenty of oximeters available on the market. Finding the one which suits you better can sometimes be time-consuming, so I did the work for you.
Leave a Reply