The user can set the vibration according to their choice. This also allows them to take their sleep apnea test without any difficulty at home. Furthermore, you can export or print the reports from the applications affiliated with the pulse oximeter. It gives you the best wearable experience without any oppression.
The package comes with a
WellueO2Ring Smart Ring Oxygen Monitor covers oxygen levels, pulse rate, body motions.
- The device has a built-in rechargeable battery.
- It comes with a built-in Memory that works without a smartphone as well.
- The patented finger ring sensor ensures accurate measurements.
- The device comes with a 12-Month warranty, Lifetime technical support, and top-grade customer service.
- It has a oxygen level range of 70%-99%.
- It has a pulse rate range of 30 to 250 bpm.
- The device has a battery life of 12-16 hours.
- The device is water resistant (IP24).
- The device comes with wireless Bluetooth 4.0 BLE.
- The built-in smart vibration feedback detects any abnormality in the blood oxygen level or heart rate. The threshold and vibration intensity can be adjusted on the application.
|Gives fast and accurate results||Some users complain that it is slow|
|Compact and lightweight|
|12 months warranty|
Wellue O2Ring Smart Ring Oxygen Monitor Health Application
The following instructions will guide the user through the installation and use of the affiliated pulse oximeter application:
- The ViHealth application is available for iOS and Android. On computer systems, the O2 insight is compatible with MAC OS and windows.
- When you are using the computer, connect the device to a PC USB port with the supplied cable.
- Run the PC software and then download the data from the device.
- The smartphone devices analysis and trends of oxygen saturation & heart rate.
- The user can record and store long-term professional data and trends. The users can also print or share high-resolution PDF or CVS format reports.
How to use
Wellue O2Ring Smart Ring Oxygen Monitor?
You can use the
- Wear the
WellueO2Ring Smart Ring Oxygen Monitor on your finger, it will automatically monitor your blood oxygen saturation, heart rate and body movements continuously.
- The user can wear the
WellueO2Ring Smart Ring Oxygen Monitor for sleep stuy as well.
- When the measurements are completed, take off the device to study your results.
- The user can further sync their data to the application on a smart device or computer.
Difference between Fingertip Sensor and Smart Ring Sensor
|Fingertip Sensor||Smart Ring Sensor|
|Sensor goes off easily||Never slips from finger|
|Finger cannot move freely||Completely free your finger|
|Makes finger feel numb||Like wearing nothing|
This model is well built and durable. The soft silicone ring makes the O2Ring comfortable to wear overnight. The overnight use tracks the heart rate & oxygen levels every second continuously and accurately.