The blood pressure monitor and stethoscope are the most recognizable medical tools, used throughout the world but the usage of blood oxygen monitors has never been less globally. Pulse ox machine measures the amount of oxygenated blood (Spo2) in your blood. This helps medical professionals to know more about organ/tissue health.
- It has a free app on ios and Andriod. You can store, send and receive data from your loved ones
- It comes with visual and auditory alerts. If the oxygen saturation level is below than threshold, the device starts beeping
- Through touchpad, you can click on many features. Its also Bluetooth enabled and helps you to get in touch with your companion apps
- When the app is switched on, all of your data stored in the device is immediately synchronized with the app
- The data displayed on the screen is of high resolution. The dynamic display is pretty amazing
- Oxygen saturation level, Pulse Rate, and as well as Pulse Strength is measured in 8 seconds.
- The memory is really efficient. Up to 12 groups data of O2 level and as well as Pulse Rate in the record list screen
- With the help of one click, it quickly shows you the last 12 times historic data
- It has 2 x AAA batteries. This can be removed easily. The battery is long-lasting. One time charge can go a long way
- Oxygen saturation level measuring accuracy: ≤ 2% for O2 level range from 70% to 100%
- Store date up to 10 hours
|Accurate and reliable||Sometimes there is a technical issue with an app when used for many hours consecutively|
|Easy to use|
|High satisfaction rate from customers|
How to use Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
So far, its one of the best pulse oximeter. Its easy and reliable to use.
- Put clip probe on your finger nail. Its gentle and doesn’t hurt
- Measure your oxygen saturation level and pulse rate
- Switch on the device so that data from device can get transfer to the app
- When you are done with it, remove the device from your finger
The product is great. It can pick up the fact that your heart is racing. The alarm sensor works efficiently. One of the most important facts is that it comes with a carry pouch to protect the device and a lanyard for convenient carry.
The only issue I have faced with this device the connection with the app. It seems to be a bit spotty. It cut in and out many times of a multi-hour test run, cutting the data into pieces leading to the missing of large chunks with respect to time. However, overall, I was comfortable using this device.