Understanding and tracking your body’s oxygen levels and heartbeat pulse rate is important for those with respiratory or cardiovascular conditions.
The compact and portable size makes it easier to handle and carry around. Moreover, athletes are benefited from recording their vitals and oxygen levels. This helps to illuminate areas of weakness in their body.
Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and precise way to check your pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. The smart design, self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. The following are its main features:
- It has a bright LED display which allows use in low light. This bright displays can be seen in dark surrounding to bright sunlight.
- It has a latex free finger chamber which is made up of hypoallergenic medical grade silicone.
- It has a low battery indicator on its LED digital screen which allows user to recharge their device before it switches off unexpectedly.
- It will automatically power off within 5 seconds of inactivity.
- A display of pulse rate value is present as well as a bar graph display.
- Determine your SPO2 with an accuracy of 70%~100%, ±2%.
- Shows pulse rate in 10 seconds and display it on a LED display.
- Allows 30+ hours of continuous monitoring.
- The display shows the readings in four directions.
- It has an accuracy of determining pulse rate of 30~99bpm,±2bpm; 100~250bpm,±2bpm.
- plethysmograph that shows changes in the arterial blood volume and pressure through a series of waves.
|Accurate and Fast||Longevity concerns|
|Comes at a mid-range price||Unit malfunctions without reason|
|Includes AAA batteries, neck band and a carry case|
How to use
SantaMedical Jumper Fingertip Pulse Oximeter w/LED Display?
Using a pulse oximeter at home, taking readings will let you know if the oxygen concentration is above or below certain levels.
Pulse oximetry is a fast, noninvasive, and painless test. In some cases, doctors recommend having a pulse oximeter at home. The pulse oximetry process is as follows:
- The probe should be put on the patient correctly to ensure the oximeter works correctly
- In some cases, a small probe is placed on your finger with a sticky adhesive. A person may be asked to remove your fingernail polish as it can cause complications in the accuracy of the reading.
- You’ll keep the probe on for as long as needed to monitor your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- As soon as the test is completed, the clip or probe will be removed.
- Once the test is over, the readings determine if other testing or treatment is necessary.
This device is only intended to use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home or places other than medical institutes. This is because this device is not suitable for medical purposes.
Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. This device is ideal to be used during high endurance sports activities and home.