My grand dad is an old geezer with an abundance of comorbidities. When I studied that decrement in an oxygen saturation is a red flag for becoming a COVID-19 statistic, I at that moment ordered this pulsox monitor.
It has a nice strong protective case and a lanyard. All you need to do is to insert your index finger, tap the little button below the display. Within 10 seconds, you can read your oxygen saturation %SpO2 and heart rate per minute along with a vertical bar that is displayed along with your heart rate. You will find that your heart rate synchronizes with the Apple watch reading +/- 1 beat.
- Top number is oxygen saturation and below number is your heart rate
- One-Button operation that is really helpful
- Portable, elegant design and easy to carry
- large digital LED display also showing pulse rate bar graph and pulse rate waveform
- Ligher than your noraml phone & smaller than a deck of cards.
- Auto power-off within 16s
- Uses the most advanced MCU chip and smart sensor
- Photoelectric oxyhemoglobin inspection technology is used in the device
- Capacity pulse scanning and recording technology is installed in this machine
- Alarm sensor saves you from having readings below the threshold during sleep
- Designed with a latex-free silicone material, making it hypoallergic
Who can use it
- Pregnant women
- Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Security assistance
- Extreme sports
- Brain workers
|Hypoallergic||Sports and aviation use only|
|Alarm sensor||No Bluetooth or app|
|Reasonable price||Not waterproof|
How to use Metene Oxygen Meter
- Open the box
- Insert the batteries
- Set your threshold
- Insert your finger in the chamber of oximeter
- Within 10 seconds, you will get your readings
Honestly, I am satisfied with this economical best pulse oximeter. It is every bit as high quality as the one used by the physicians. All the readings are accurate and reliable. Another plus point is that it has an alert sensor, which alerts you when the readings drop below the threshold.