Pulse oximeters give us a real-time reading of someone’s blood oxygen saturation levels, pulse rate, and blood pressure. It also assists in determining their current wellbeing. Though you’ll often find finger pulse oximeters in doctors’ workplaces, the oxygen monitoring tools are made available for home use, too, in the form of either a fingertip sensor or something that’s handheld.
This brand uses the most advanced MCU chip and sensor in the pulse oximeter device. The blood oxygen signal is collected by the photoelectric sensing principle. In seconds, you can get your measurement results which accurate and reliable.
- A high rate of reliability and accuracy
- Measure the results in less time
- It can accommodate a wide range of finger sizes –
- It’s suitable for sports enthusiasts and aviation
- Monitor blood oxygen saturation level in extreme sports and mountain hypoxia environment, skiers, bikers, mountain climbers, aviators.
- High quality transparent acrylic panel
- They are very light and easy to carry
- Large LED and backlight display make it very easy to read
- Uses advanced Photoelectric Principle
- Has the most advanced single-chip and sensor
- Low in power consumption
- 600 spot-checks on two AAA batteries
- Measurement results can be quickly obtained within 3-8s with an accuracy of ± 2%
|Results are very fast||Have not been evaluated by the FDA|
|Easy to operate||They aren’t intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition, or disease|
|Sports & Aviation||No app or bluetooth connection|
|Maximum continuous test time does not exceed 5 minutes|
|Automatically turning into Sleep within 8 seconds|
How to use Metene blood oxygen saturation monitor
- Attach probe like clip to your finger
- Ring, middle or index finger are recommended
- O2 oximeter level should the same as that of heart fo get best readings
- Suitable for the finger thickness, that ranges between 8-25.4mm
Accuracy of measurement
- Rapid movement or excessive affect the measurement accuracy
- Improper sensor placement affects the accuracy
- Nails shouldn’t be too long
- Avoid putting nail polish while using
- Fingers shouldn’t be wet while using
- Finger thickness should between 8-25.4mm
The design is very exquisite and compact. I will recommend this for traveling. With the help of a one-button operation, you can get to know about your body health. It shuts down automatically within 8 seconds if it’s not being used.
Large LED and a backlight display makes it very easy to read. A skin-friendly silicone film is used. It is comfortable, anthropomorphic, and perfectly fits the curvature of fingers, hence giving you a more accurate measurement.
Leave a Reply