MightySat also provides amazingly unique features that help you identify changes in breathing rate, breathing effort, hydration, or other factors. Moreover,
Pulse oximeters have their accuracy improved in the recent decade. Moreover, pulse oximeters can monitor conditions both serious and every day. The main features are as follow:
MasimoMightySat Kit includes a MightySat Rx device, lanyard, batteries, and a carrying case.
MasimoMightySat Oximeter has a two-year limited warranty
- You can display, track, trend, and share your data on your smart phone device as it is compatible iOS or Android devices through the free & easy-to-use
MasimoPersonal Heath App.
- The touch-pad allows you to access all the features. It is Bluetooth-enabled for connection to the companion app.
- The high-resolution display is perfect for visuals and provides a dynamic display.
MasimoSET technology for accurately measuring Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate even during movement or low blood flow
- MightySat delivers consistently accurate measurements for Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR), and Perfusion Index (Pi)
- A high resolution view of pleth waveform can be viewed on a smart device.
- The device measures the respiration rate (RRp) which is the number of breaths per minute to indicate how well your heart and lungs are functioning or how quickly you recover after exercise.
- Respiration rate (RRp) provides a wide measurement range of 4 to 70 breaths per minute
- The device also measures pleth variability index (PVi) is the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle, which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion, or other factors.
|Advanced Technology||Very expensive|
|Tracks Respiration Rate (RRp)|
|Tracks Pleth Variability Index (PVi)|
|App allows you to record data|
|2 year warranty|
How to use
Using a pulse oximeter at home, taking readings will let you know if the oxygen concentration is above or below certain levels.
You can use your
- The probe should be put on the patient correctly to ensure the oximeter works correctly
- You’ll keep the probe on for as long as needed to monitor your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- As soon as the test is completed, the clip or probe will be removed.
- Once the test is over, the readings determine if other testing or treatment is necessary.
- You can also receive the readings on your phone. This is an optional Bluetooth LE capability of
Masimo MightySat Personal Health Application
The technological feature allows you to connect to a cell phone app so that data can be recorded, tracked and analysed. The device can do much more than just measuring your blood oxygen levels, pulse rate and pulse strength levels. This model of oximeter can also measure Respiration Rate (RRp) and Pleth Variability Index (PVi). In addition, the accuracy levels of the device are increased with the
The device allows the following features as well:
- Share and store your data
- Track your recovery
- Set your low and high thresholds
- The application includes high resolution pleth waveform and smart tone audible feature.
- Display, track and trend your data on a compatible smart device It is compatible with iOS and Android smart devices.
By far, this is the most expensive pulse oximeter but is worth it as it has all the best features.When using the device, health data is captured and synced with supported apps so that you can track, measure, and manage your vital information.
If an individual wants a pulse oximeter with all the Bluetooth tracking features and technology, this one is the best smart product. So for people who are into tech, the