The product is manufactured especially for sports enthusiasts like hikers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anybody interested in obtaining their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move. SpO2 and pulse rate now faces instead of away from the user for an easy read. Please note that this is not a medical device. The oximeter might not work on kids or adults with small fingers.
It features an OLED display and comes with the Plethysmograph Waveform and PI (Perfusion Index), each wave accommodates according to your heartbeat and volume of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the crest of the wave no longer alters, the pulse oximeter is now set right for you to take the readings. Key features include,
- It has a rotatable display with 6 layout options. The display gives readings in 6 different directions.
- Dual colored OLED display shows measured values, plethysmograph, bar graph, and perfusion index.
- It comes with a one-button operation system that allows you to take SpO2 and PR reading within 10 seconds.
- It has a preset alarm function to warn the user if his SpO2 and PR rate reaches the maximum limit
- It comes with a low battery indicator. It will automatically power off once the reading is complete.
- Plethysmograph determines the reliability of your reading. Each wave shows fluctuations in your blood pressure and blood volume.
- Perfusion index measures the strength of your pulse. A value of less than 0.2 indicates the improper position of your finger in the oximeter.
- Shows pulse rate within 10 seconds.
- Large font display shows readings in 6 different aspects.
- Low battery indicator. Allows user an average 30 hour of monitoring time.
How to use
Innovo Premium CPE Fingertip pulse oximeter
It is easy to operate and simple to use. To take a reading, just open the clamp, insert a finger into the clip, and press the button. Do not move your finger and hand during the measurement. Keep your body still as possible. Once the reading is fixed, the OLED screen displays the measured values of the oxygen saturation level and pulse rate. For ease, here is the user manual,
- First, insert the batteries. Install the lanyard at the end of the hole, that helps you carry it.
- Switching on the power supply of the pulse oximeter.
- Insert one of your fingers into the finger chamber of the pulse oximeter. The fingernail should be facing the top sensor
- Press the power button to turn on the pulse oximeter.
- Read the oxygen saturation level and pulse rate from the OLED screen
- The oximeter will automatically shut down within 10 seconds once the monitoring is complete.
With improved accuracy, pulse oximeter has a variety of uses at home. In addition to your regular health readings, the pulse oximeter can also measure your serious conditions.