When it comes to accuracy and reliability, the
Due to its small design, the product comes in handy and can easily be fit inside your pocket or carry it via a lanyard. The product is designed for sport-freaks like mountain climbers, bikers, cyclists, and sky-divers. It is affordable and reliable. It is not intended to use for clinical or medical practice.
Apart from the bright OLED screen, the key features include a Plethysmograph Waveform and PI (Perfusion Index). Plethysmograph measures your blood volume and blood pressure in the form of waves while perfusion index monitors the strength of your pulse. The finger clip is made of silicone to avoid any allergic reaction. Key features include,
- It comes with a rotatable display with 6 different choices. The display provides readings in 6 alternate directions.
- It features a one-button accommodation, that allows the user to measure their SpO2 and pulse rate within seconds.
- A dual-color OLED screen that shows readings, plethysmographs, bar graphs, and perfusion index.
- An auditory alarm system to warn the user if the pulse rate reaches beyond limits. For each monitored pulse, there’s an auditory beep.
- It has a battery indicator. The oximeter will automatically shut down once the finger is removed.
- The perfusion index detects the strength of your pulse. It is an effective indicator measuring your pulse, stronger the pulse, higher will be the index.
- A value of less than 0.2 is an indicator of inaccurate oximeter positioning.
- Plethysmograph shows alterations in blood circulation in the form of waves. Each wave determines changes in your blood volume and blood pressure.
- Gives a spot check of the blood oxygen saturation level during sports and other athletic activities.
- Has low battery consumption. It allows users about 30 hours of operating time.
How to use
Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Install the batteries, and make sure you insert them correctly. To carry it, use lanyard
- Turn on the power supply of the pulse oximeter
- Insert your finger into the finger-clip of the pulse oximeter. Note that fingernail should face the sensor on top.
- Press the button to turn it on.
- The oximeter measures your oxygen saturation level and pulse rate.
- After the process, the oximeter will automatically power off with in 10 seconds.
As mentioned above,