This pulse oximeter is one of the best models on the market. Unlike other equivalent oximeters, this model has many distinguishing features. They are as follow:
- It has a large LED display screen.
- It accommodates wide range of finger sizes.
- The finger chamber is equipped with SMART Spring System.
- The package includes two AAA batteries that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box. A lanyard and carrying case for convenience.
- It comes with a 12-month warranty.
- This model accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate.
- The results are obtained in 10 seconds.
- It has a heart rate bar graph which shows the heart rate of the user.
- The battery life of this device is more than 30 hours which allows longer use.
- The moderate screen shows the readings and results in clear red color text.
|Sometimes not accurate
|Comes with free batteries and a carrying case
|Isn’t a certified medical device
|Results are displayed within 10 seconds
|No guide included for reading the results
|Small and lightweight for easy use
How to use
Facelake FL400 Pulse Oximeter?
The device is perfectly reliable and safe. The finger compartment is latex free which gives a perfect grip to the user while measuring their blood oxygen levels.
Using a pulse oximeter at home, taking readings will let you know if the oxygen concentration is above or below certain levels. The pulse oximetry process is as follows:
- A clip-like device or probe is placed on your finger. A small pressure is felt by the individual without any pain or pinching.
- The probe should be put on the patient correctly to ensure the oximeter works correctly
- In some cases, a small probe is placed on your finger with a sticky adhesive. A person may be asked to remove your fingernail polish as it can cause complications in the accuracy of the reading.
- You’ll keep the probe on for as long as needed to monitor your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- As soon as the test is completed, the clip or probe will be removed.
- Once the test is over, the readings determine if other testing or treatment is necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I loaded new batteries but the pulse oximeter does not turn on. What could be the problem?
The battery placement for
Moreover, it has a good rating along with a mid range price which makes it lighter on the budget of the person planning on buying a pulse oximeter. Therefore, it is one of the best models on the present market.