Extremely small in design, light-weight, and easy to carry via a lanyard. It is suitable for everybody, who is eager to measure their SpO2 and pulse rate while climbing, hiking, cycling, running, or for determining breathing or sleeping. The oximeter is not manufactured for medical use and
- One-button operation system, which gives your SpO2 and pulse rate in no time.
- A four-sided rotatable display with 6 different modes and 5 levels of an adjustable brightness option.
- SpO2 sensors can spot-check the blood oxygen saturation levels.
- A bar graph that shows heart-beat per minute.
- An auditory beep alarm, in case the heart-rate exceeds 60 times -130 times.
The device is portable and is powered by 2 1.5V AAA batteries. It has less battery consumption that gives the device a 40-hour operating time. With a compact casing, it has built-in silicone film, casing to avoid dust and damage, the device is suitable for all finger sizes.
- Determines SpO2 at the range is 70% to 99%, ±2%.
- Measures pulse rate at 30 bpm – 250 bpm, ±1%.
- Has a PI measurement range of 0.2%-30%.
- It has a sole gravity sensor, which determines the data when a finger is pinched on the sensor.
- The system automatically senses if a finger is removed, powers-off in 10 secs avoiding unwanted use.
How to use
Eva Zzy Finger Pulse Oximeter?
To detect your SpO2 and pulse rate, simply insert the finger into the clip and press the button. Within 10 secs, your data will be displayed in bright colors against the dark background. Use lanyard for easy convenience. The OLED display can switch the size font so you can clearly see the pulse rate waveform. For ease, here is the instruction manual,
- Remove the oximeter from the box and install batteries.
- Insert the finger into the clip above the sensor. Make sure that your finger touches the sensor.
- Press the button, wait 8-10 secs, and readings will show on display.
- During the process, keep your finger and body stationary, or it will result in inaccurate readings.
- Release the finger, the device will automatically recognize if the finger is removed, and shutdown increasing battery time.