When it comes to accuracy and reliability,
The product is small in size, light-weight, and convenient in carrying via a lanyard. Sportsmen, athletes, climbers, hikers, bikers can determine their SpO2 and pulse rate while moving. The pulse oximeter can be only used before or after your exercise. You must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter detects your blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate.
With a bright digital LED display,
- A bright red LED that displays readings, bar graphs, plethysmographs, and perfusion index.
- It accommodates a one-button operation, that determines users SpO2 and pulse rate in a matter of seconds.
- A rotatable multi-directional display with 4 different layout choices and has an adjustable brightness option.
- An auditory beep for every detected pulse, that shows up if SpO2 and pulse rate reach beyond limits.
- A heart-rate bar graph that shows your average heart-rate in beats per minute.
- Measures your Spo2 with an accuracy of 35% – 100%, ±2%.
- Determines the pulse rate at the range of 25-250bpm, ±1bpm.
- A plethysmograph is intended to analyze your arterial hemoglobin volume in the form of waves. Each wave spot-check for fluctuations in your blood volume.
- The perfusion index determines the pulse strength. Indicates how higher your pulse strength is, higher the pulse, higher will be the index.
- Has low battery consumption. It gives you an average 30-hour of operating time.
How to use
CKeep Pulse Oximeter Fingertip?
To measure your SpO2 and pulse rate, just clip the oximeter to your finger, press the power button, and get readings. Your data will be displayed on LED. It is portable and comes with a lanyard, so you can carry it around while you work-out in the gym, office, or go on an adventure. Remember you cannot use it on a thumb or toe. For proper understanding, here is the user manual,
- Attach the lanyard, and make sure the batteries are installed.
- Open the finger chamber and insert the finger. The finger should be placed properly or it will cause inaccurate measurement.
- Release the clip and press the button. Your finger and body should be immobile while oximeter takes readings.
- The data will be displayed on a LED screen, bright red against the dark background.
- Remove the finger, the oximeter will automatically shutdown with in 10-15 seconds.
With so many similar products in the market, sometimes it is difficult to find an ideal oximeter according to your needs. The above article helps you choose a better oximeter.