I’m always shocked that so many people don’t have pulse oximeters in their home but everyone has a thermometer. Just like measuring your temperature is vital, monitoring your heart rate and oxygen saturation level can give you an accurate picture of your current health.
The pulsox machine helps you confirm your blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate accurately. With the help of this, a user can understand their results and get to know more about their health before taking a step towards changing their lifestyle.
- Accurate and reliable readings displayed on the screen
- The brightness of the screen can be adjusted with the help of long-pressing the “on-off” button
- You can choose 5 different screen brightness with respect to the light intensity of the environment.
- Compact, lightweight and portable design
- 2×1.5V AAA battery used in this device
- the large size of the numerals on the monitor
- 2-color OLED display is it’s a display format
- It has a unique gravity sensor
- The rotatable multidirectional display gives 4 different layout options
- The device has the most advanced intelligent micro-processing system
- The intelligent optical sensor used here gives an accurate and reliable reading due to photoelectric oxygenated hemoglobin detection technology in 10 seconds or less
- Pulse Wave Display: bar-graph and waveform
|Wide application||Not FDA approved|
|Auto power off||A bit pricy|
|Advanced model than more baseline ones||Only 1 year warranty|
|Pulse rate with a pulse intensity diagram||Device is not used for medical purposes|
|Error percentage isn’t significant||No app and no Bluetooth|
The oximeter is suitable for:
- For elders who need to monitor blood oxygen and heartbeat
- Sports enthusiasts
- People who work for long hours
How to use
Ckeep Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- Make sure your hands are not wet
- Your fingers shouldn’t have nail polish
- Insert your finger, inside the chamber
- You can take measurements before or after any exercise
- You should remain stationary while the pulse oximeter monitors your health
This is a much more advanced model version. The LED screen rotates in 4 directions and as well as a running heart rate visualization. It also makes bursts of tachycardia easier to notice. The numbers displayed on the screen fluctuate a bit in the beginning before settling on reading but once it has settled, it’s accurate.
Leave a Reply