Designed for enthusiasts like sportsmen, athletes, climbers, hikers, and cyclists,
The device shows a plethysmograph to detect record changes in blood flow. Red and infrared wavelengths are used to measure the ratio of oxygenated to deoxygenated blood. The ratio is calibrated against measurements of arterial oxygen saturations from the user and their absorbance ratios.
It has a multi-directional OLED screen with 6 different display options. The OLED screen is resistant to the ambient light thus providing a clear display. Other than that, it features a Plethysmograph Waveform to determine your blood volume and PI (Perfusion Index) to measure your pulse strength. Key features include,
- One-button accommodation, that gives data of users SpO2 and pulse rate in seconds.
- A warning beep, if the pulse rate exceeds the normal limit.
- A bright OLED screen that displays readings, bar graphs, plethysmographs, and perfusion index.
- A rotatable four-sided movable display with 6 layout options, and has a brightness adjustment feature.
- An infrared pulse sensor, that measures the change in the volume of a blood vessel that occurs when the heart pumps blood.
The device is equipped with 2 1.5V AAA batteries that gives 30-hour of operating time. The device is portable, light-weight and comes in handy. A pouch is given with the device to prevent scratches. A silicone casing to avert any damage to the device, and a lanyard to carry it with you anytime anywhere.
- Determines SpO2 at the range is 80% to 99%, ±2%
- Detects pulse rate at the range of 25bpm to 250 bpm, with an accuracy of +/-1 bpm
- Has a PI measurement range of 0.2%-30%.
- It has a low battery consumption, gives an average 30-hour time.
- It powers off automatically, once the process is complete.
How to use
Caline Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
When it comes to measuring data,
- Install the batteries correctly, attach the lanyard for convenience.
- Clip the finger, the finger should be inserted properly or it will give inaccurate readings.
- Release the clip, and press the button. Keep sure that your finger remains immobile during the process.
- Once the measurement is completed, the data is displayed on the OLED screen.
- Remove the finger, the device will shut down automatically within 10 seconds.
With its infrared technology, accuracy, reliability, and rapidness,