This model is intended for monitoring the blood oxygen levels and pulse rate of adults. It is one of the most accurate and reliable pulse oximeters. The design and size of the pulse oximeter makes it easier to carry around everywhere you go. It is designed for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) and Pulse Rate.
- The display screen type is LED which gives the user crystal clear readings.
- The digital screen covers SpO2, pulse rate, and pulse rate bar graph.
- The device has a low battery indicator. It uses two AAA batteries which are include in the package. It consumes less power which allows longer period of use.
- The finger chamber of this model is made of high quality medical grade silicone which is hypoallergenic and latex free.
- The device comes with a 12-Month warranty.
- The SpO2 measuring range is 0% -99% with a resolution of ±1%. The accuracy of 70%-99 is ±2 and 0%-69% is unspecified.
- The pulse rate range is 25-250bpm with a resolution of ±1bpm. The accuracy is ±3bpm.
- The device has a function of automatic shutdown in 8 seconds when not in use.
AnkovoFingertip Blood Oxygen Monitor measures the SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and heart rate accurately in about 10 seconds or less.
- The device uses the most advanced single chip and sensor along with the photoelectric sensor principle to collect the blood oxygen signal to measure its level.
HOW TO USE
Ankovo Fingertip Blood Oxygen Monitor?
In quick and easy simple steps, you can start using your oximeter without any difficulty. These steps are:
- Remove the back cover of the device and install two AAA batteries. The batteries are included in the box by the manufacturing company.
- Insert the finger into the oximeter and align it with the red light. Wait for eight to ten seconds for the oximeter to do its work.
- Read the results after the oximeter indicates the levels on its LED display screen.
You can use
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it easy to sanitize? If so, how do you clean it?
What is the normal blood oxygen level?
The normal blood oxygen saturation of the human body is above 95%. The blood oxygen in the human body has a certain degree of saturation. Too low will cause insufficient oxygen supply to the body and too high will cause aging of cells in the body.