- The display format of this device is dual-color OLED screen. It is large and bright which allows you to read your SpO2 levels and pulse rate clearly.
- The digital screen of
AmemoA320E Fingertip Pulse Oximeter shows SpO2, pulse rate, pulse intensity, and pulse wave.
- The device consumes less power which ensures longer period of use.
- A high quality ABS Plastic shields the pulse oximeter from the environment to ensure accurate readings.
- The device comes with 24-month warranty.
AmemoA320E Fingertip Pulse Oximeter accurately reads the SpO2 level and pulse rate within 10 seconds.
- The SpO2 measuring range is 0%-100% with an accuracy of ±2%.
- The pulse rate range is 30bpm-250bpm with an accuracy of ±2bpm.
- The perfusion index is 0.1% – 10%. However, the LED and sensor allows SpO2 and pulse rate measurement at low blood perfusion.
- The device powers off automatically within 15 seconds if not in use.
|A carrying case for convenience||Non-refundable|
|Dual color display||Batteries get drained quickly|
|Ideal for |
How to use
Amemo A320E Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
Basically, the device is not intended for medical use but should be a necessity in places other than medical institutes. The
Using a pulse oximeter at home, taking readings will let you know if the oxygen concentration is above or below certain levels. The pulse oximetry process is as follows:
- A clip-like device or probe is placed on your finger. A small pressure is felt by the individual without any pain or pinching.
- The probe should be put on the patient correctly to ensure the oximeter works correctly
- In some cases, a small probe is placed on your finger with a sticky adhesive. A person may be asked to remove your fingernail polish as it can cause complications in the accuracy of the reading.
- You’ll keep the probe on for as long as needed to monitor your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- As soon as the test is completed, the clip or probe will be removed.
- Once the test is over, the readings determine if other testing or treatment is necessary.