Oxygen is essential for being alive. Sometimes, people need to monitor the oxygen levels in their blood to identify if the body is functioning properly. The AccuMed company is a large scale medical merchandise manufacturers that supply millions of people all around the world. One of the featured product of this company is its Pulse Oximeter. It is a device that indicates accurate readings for a person’s blood oxygen levels along with their pulse rate.
AccuMed has released various oximeters time to time with each new model being upgraded in terms of technology and features. One of the the best models is the AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter which is being widely used all over the world. Here, we will let you know all about this amazing product.
The AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a portable and lightweight model. It only weighs 50 grams which makes it easier for you to carry it around everywhere you want go. Every device comes with a travel case to protect it from being damaged. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy access anytime. The following are its main features:
- It has a sleek and lightweight design weighing only 50 grams.
- The screen of AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter show blood oxygen level, pulse rate, and pulse intensity.
- This pulse oximeter uses 2 AAA batteries which can be easily purchased from any general store around you.
- It has a crystal clear LED display cover prevents ambient light washout, making readings crisp and clear. This allows you to read your results with ease.
- The battery life of AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter delivers up top 24 hours even if it is being used continuously.
- AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above the age four years old.
The AccuMed Pulse Oximeter is a painless and non-invasive device that reads your oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate remarkably without any difficulty. The AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter has amazing technical specifications. They are as follow:
- It gives accurate and precise oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate readings. However, It is crucial to use the device in a stationary position.
- This pulse oximeter takes average eight to ten seconds to measure the levels and pulse rate.
- This device measures the pulse rate by providing the number of heartbeats per minute
- It indicates the pulse intensity by displaying a bar graph. In addition, it always shows pulse waves which defines the strength of your pulse in wave form.
- The AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter automatically powers off after five seconds of inactivity. This saves battery life for extended use.
- You can view the results clearly in portrait or landscape mode which is detected by the device from your hand movements.
|Lanyard silicone case||The device isn’t returnable|
|Extra lightweight||The gel cover slides off|
|Strong and reliable travel case|
|Automatic shut down when not in use|
How to use AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
The AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter has a sleek and easy model. This allows the user to use it within a matter of few minutes.
In quick and easy simple steps, you can start using your oximeter without any difficulty. These steps are:
- Remove the back cover of the device and install two AAA batteries. The batteries are included in the box by the manufacturing company.
- Insert the finger into the oximeter and align it with the red light. Wait for eight to ten seconds for the oximeter to do its work.
- Read the results after the oximeter indicates the levels on its LED display screen.
This Pulse Oximeter is the simplest and most convenient way to detect and monitor vital signs. This is why the AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is highly recommended to be used at medical institutes and homes. It allows a person to check their levels with ease.
Leave a Reply