Every pulse oximeter is not designed to handle the random movements during the user’s sleep, which leads to false alarms being set off along with inaccurate readings. Such pulse oximeters are also does not record data. Here comes in AccuMed CMS-50D1 Finger Pulse Oximeter which is best known for its accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate readings.
AccuMed CMS 50D1, an amazing and affordable overnight monitoring pulse oximeter. Patients with sleeping disorders can monitor their blood oxygen levels through their sleep using this model. In addition, it allows has an alarm system which sets off when the blood oxygen levels of the user crosses their normal limit.
This upgraded mode manufactured by AccuMed is lightweight and portable weighing only 50 grams. Moreover, it comes with a lanyard (neck band) and a protective carrying case which is convenient for travelling. The following are its features:
- It has a crystal clear LED display which allows you to take readings with ease.
- The digital screen of this AccuMed CMS-50D1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter shows SpO2, pulse rate, pulse intensity, and pulse wave.
- The device is equipped with 2 AAA batteries which can be purchased easily. This causes low consumption of power and allows long lasting use of device.
The AccuMed CMS-50D1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults. The device is sensitive and accurate as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate. Following are its technical specifications:
- It gives its users an accurate reading within 8-10 seconds.
- The display screen has a feature of auto rotating into portrait or landscape mode and is detected by the device itself according to your hand movements.
- It has a feature of auto brightness which changes according to the light intensity in the environment you are using the AccuMed CMS-50D1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter.
- The pulse oximeter automatically powers off when not being used and delivers up to 32 continuous hours of battery life.
- A bar graph is displayed on the digital screen which shows the pulse intensity along with numerical representation of pulse rate and the strength of the pulse wave in wave form.
|Perfect for a sport enthusiast person||Not for medical use|
|Quick and accurate|
|Simple & easy one-button operation|
How to use AccuMed CMS-50D1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
Basically, the device is not intended for medical use but should be a necessity in places other than medical institutes. AccuMed CMS-50D1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter can be used before or after workout, sports such as hiking travelling or any other situation that requires you to know the situation of the oxygen level or pulse rate of your body.
In quick and easy simple steps, you can start using your oximeter without any difficulty. These steps are:
- Remove the back cover and install the two AAA batteries included in the package.
- Insert your finger by aligning it with the red light and wait for the oximeter to switch on.
- Read the results in eight to ten seconds.
This device is only intended to use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home or places rather than medical institutes as this model is not suitable for medical purposes. Users can know their blood oxygen levels during different activities like working out, hiking and many more.
So, if you require an overnight monitoring and recording pulse oximeter, AccuMed CMS-50D1 is the best one. It also has a minimal effect on your budget as compared to the res of the pulse oximeters with such amazing features.